Oct 25, 2016

Cloth Diaper Review - MARVY From Cloth Diaper Shop India (VLOG)


I exclusively cloth diaper my son, no disposables! I have been using cloth diapers since he was a newborn. He is 20 months now & I have not used more than may be 30 disposables till now, which includes travel times, and we have traveled a lot with him, believe me. I have happily cloth diapered him during my vacations as well. 
Recently, I used this awesome cloth diaper called MARVY from the Cloth Diaper Shop (CDS) for my son's night time diapering needs. And I must say my quest for an AWESOME NIGHT TIME DIAPERING SYSTEM ends here!
Before MARVY, I was using bamboo squares & bada hemp inserts from CDS again for night time diapering. Check them out, they are very good too! CDS has a huge collection of various other kind of cloth diapers that you can use during day times. And the person behind CDS, Poornima is super helpful to guide & help you select a cloth diaper according to your needs & budget. 

CDS Social Connects - 

To browse through their cloth diaper collection, visit CDS website HERE.
To visit CDS facebook page, click HERE.
They also have a closed group on facebook where moms share their cloth diapering journey & people help each other in any kind of troubleshooting. CDS also posts about new offers & updates in this group. Click HERE to visit the group.

Here is my review of MARVY. Hope this is useful for you in deciding the right cloth diaper for your child.


No comments:

Post a Comment