Feb 22, 2017

Caution - What Books Can Do To Your Toddlers - Book Recommendation


Effects of vigorous book reading sessions as per my son's demands!

My 2 year old son 'A', playing with his local train miniature and telling me -
A : mumma jab delhi jaayenge to local train me baithenge (when we go to delhi, we will go in local train)
Me : mumbai has local train like this you have in your hand, delhi has metro train. We will go in metro train when we go to delhi
A : ok...mumma bangalore me kaunsi train hai? (Which train is there in Bangalore?)

:O

PS - He is a big fan, rather an addict of mumbai book, absolutely adores delhi book and we just started reading bangalore book day before yesterday. This book series from Funokplease publishers is a must have for kids!

Geography has a new meaning in our house ;)




Happy reading aloud & happy parenting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment