Nov 21, 2016

Tooneycon Kids Carnival - Activity Zone By The K Junction - Event Coverage


The K Junction participated in this awesome kids carnival called Tooneycon in Seasons Mall, Pune on 12th & 13th Nov 2016 to celebrate children's day. I set up a ACTIVITY ZONE for kids of age 2 to 5 years. Here is a quick video of the material & supplies haul. You can use the ideas to set up activities on your own at home for your kids. They are super simple to create & very engaging. Most of the materials can be found at your home only. So what are you waiting for :)

Supplies Haul

It was a two day stall at the carnival. Kids & parents loved it. There was a constant rush on the stall. I am so thankful to my stars that I got this beautiful opportunity to make the kids happy with my small efforts. There is nothing more beautiful than this :)

Here is a quick review of the activities I had set up & few glimpse of the event!



Do subscribe to this blog & my Youtube channel for more such fun!

Happy parenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment