Aug 29, 2016

Montessori Inspired Early Learning Activities For Toddlers - Rainy Splash (VLOG)



It's time to share my Montessori inspired shelf activities again that I had set up for my then 17 months old son. It was rainy season, so I added a splash of rain theme activities too. It has activities for language building, fine motor skills, matching, sorting etc. A lot of fun!

Hope you enjoy them! Here is the video. And don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel HERE.



Thanks for watching. Share away if you liked it :)


Do not forget to follow "The K Junction" on Facebook page & closed Facebook group, Twitter and Instagram for day to day updates that might not always find a place on this blog. Subscribe to our YouTube channel to know more about our early learning journey, DIY & Montessori & Waldorf inspired activities for kids, kids books & toys reviews and much more!


Hope to see you around. Happy Parenting!


No comments:

Post a Comment