Sep 9, 2016

5 Scary Realities Every SAHM (Stay At Home Mom) Should Know


[Guest Post at +Indian Moms Connect ]
I used to be a working woman till a few years back, pretty ambitious & a workaholic. I was used to hefty paychecks, regular outings, movies every weekend, a great social circle, shopping sprees and what not!
Then things changed when I was trying to conceive. It was a much longer than a normal process for us to finally cherish the arrival of our baby. A couple of years! I had to quit my job in this process. And that was when I went through a lot, read, learnt, internalized & changed a lot, a metamorphosis happened.
Now I’m a SAHM to my 18 months old son. It was a conscious decision to be there for my son & not go out for a day long job. The reality of a SAHM did not take long to hit me. There are many moms out there who echo these feelings. Needless to say, after these harsh realities, at the end of the day, the satisfaction of nurturing our tiny soul(s) is immense.
Hop on HERE to +Indian Moms Connect, who picked up my article to feature on their popular website!

No comments:

Post a Comment