Sep 23, 2016

Peg Board - Toy Recommendation & Review For Kids (VLOG)


I am often asked to recommend toys for toddlers in my family & friend circle, toys that are educational yet entertaining & engaging. So I thought to have a series of videos of toy recommendation & review for toddlers.
Here is the first in this series.
PEG BOARD - I got this from a facebook group called KidsSTOP 
I buy quite some stuff from mompreneurs (through facebook page/groups), so I will also cover reviews of their products that I have used. This is my small token of appreciation for the awesome work they are doing. Many of their products are either highly priced in the market or not available. This will also create awareness about their online shops.


Do not forget to follow "The K Junction" on Facebook page & closed Facebook group, Twitter and Instagram for day to day updates that might not always find a place on this blog. Subscribe to our YouTube channel to know more about our early learning journey, DIY & Montessori & Waldorf inspired activities for kids, kids books & toys reviews and much more!


Hope to see you around. Happy Parenting!


No comments:

Post a Comment