Jun 21, 2017

Toddler Making Omelette - Montessori Inspired Practical Life Activity & Benefits (VLOG)


My 27 month old son helped me prepare an omelette :) Here is a quick video of this Montessori Inspired Practical Life activity !

DISCLAIMER - please take the necessary safety measures while working with kids.



Benefits Of Practical Life Activities


The practical life exercises are a beginning point in the Montessori environment. They help the child in his whole development - physical, mental and moral.
  • To develop the child's concentration
  • To develop fine and gross motor skills
  • To help children towards independence
  • To establish order
  • To develop a good self-esteem
  • To appreciate and understand the limits of his environment
  • To develop a sense of responsibility
  • To aid the child in his construction
  • To appreciate culture
Read more about practical life activities in Montessori HERE.

If you loved this post, you might also want to check out more such posts & videos on my Blog & YouTube channel. Do not forget to subscribe to both of them for regular updates! 

If you are a Facebook person then I would love to see you on my Facebook Page and closed Facebook Group where I share my daily mini stories/updates that do not always find a place on the blog & YouTube. You can also follow my updates on Twitter & Instagram (@kuhoogupta) 

Hope to see you around :)

Happy Parenting!

No comments:

Post a Comment