Feb 24, 2018

All About Third Eye (Ajna) Chakra - Chakra Balancing & Healing - #SoulfulSaturdays Week 7

All About third eye ajna Chakra - Chakra Balancing & Healing - #SoulfulSaturdays Week 7

#SoulfulSaturdays is an attempt to put out weekly, simple to consume knowledge bits, help people understand the concepts of holistic living, spirituality, healing, meditation & the likes & share my experiences with the world. This is week 7 and let us understand about the sixth - Third Eye Chakra (Ajna Chakra) - its characteristics, mantra, healing & balancing techniques and more.


This post is a part of #SoulfulSaturdays series that I am doing on my facebook page & group. I would be delighted if you join me on my page or group & participate in the discussions on this beautiful topic. You can also subscribe to this blog & be the first one to receive the updates!

#Week7 #AllAboutThirdEyeChakra
#ChakraBalancing #HolisticLiving #EnergyHealing


I hope you have gone through & understood the week 1week 2week 3week 4week 5 , week 6  posts of this series.

Today let us understand the sixth chakra - Third Eye or Ajna Chakra.


I am sharing various aspects of the third eye chakra, and pointers to find if your third eye chakra is imbalanced & couple of modalities you can opt to balance your chakras. I want you to do a simple exercise at the end of this post.

Physical Location - Between the eyebrows, behind the forehead


Physical Characteristics - Eye, Brain, Pineal gland, Pituitary gland, Ear, Nervous system, Sinus, Regulation of biorhythms including sleep and wake time.

Non-Physical Characteristics - Intuition, vision, imagination, mindfulness, seat of wisdom, seat of conscience, link between the conscious mind and the outer world, pattern recognition, learning skills, memory, Perception of subtle dimensions and movements of energy, Psychic abilities related to clairvoyance

What Happens When This Chakra Is Balanced - experience of clear thoughts, left & right hemispheres of the brain synchonized, cut through illusion and access deeper truths, focussed, open, deep spiritual connection, strong morality

What Happens When This Chakra Is Imbalanced (Blocked or Over Stimulated) - problems perceiving the interconnectedness of the world and your place in it, difficult to apply your intuition & trust your inner voice, difficult to recall important facts or learn new skills, dismissive, inward-focused, headaches, dizziness, blindness, brain lesions, depression, Feeling stuck in the daily grind, psychic fantasies and illusions, Lack of clarity,  moodiness, day dreaming, distrust

Associated Element (Panch Tatva) - Ether

Associated Color To Meditate - Visualize the color Indigo at the location of this chakra & concentrate. You may also chant the beej mantra of this chakra.

Beej Mantra To Meditate - Sounds create vibrations in the body, and these vibrations help the cells work together in synchronistic harmony. The mantra sound that corresponds to the Third Eye chakra is KSHAM.

Yoga Poses To Balance This Chakra - Child Pose, Downward Dog
(You can easily google up these poses if you do not know them)

Affirmations To Balance This Chakra -

I am in touch with my inner guidance.
I listen to my deepest wisdom.
I seek to understand and to learn from my life experiences.
I am wise, intuitive, and connected with my inner guide.
I nurture my spirit.
I trust my intuition.
I forgive the past and learn what was there for me to learn.
I forgive myself.
I love and accept myself.
I am connected with the wisdom of the universe.
I am open to inspiration and bliss.
I am at peace.
I am the source of my truth and my love.

Crystal To Heal This Chakra - Lapis Lazuli

Healing With Nature -  Natural fruits and vegetables with blue colors are very healthy for the Ajna chakra. Examples include plums, eggplant, blueberries, and purple cabbage. You can also help the Third Eye by eating so-called “brain foods” that deliver plenty of Omega-3 fatty acids.

Exercise To Do At Your End -

  • Have you personally felt any issues like mentioned above that are related to Third Eye chakra? 
  • What have you done to overcome them till now? 
  • After reading the pointers on how to balance this chakra, which modality will you pick up to balance your Third Eye chakra?
If you have any questions about the topic for today, please drop in the comments below & I will try to answer them to the best of my capabilities :)


Drop me a message via contact form HERE or email me at thekjunction[at]gmail[dot]com if you want a paid consultation session (skype or phone) on chakra balancing, healing or meditation.

See you next week!

Love, Light, Peace
Kuhoo

This post first appeared on this group - "Our Earth & Us - Striking The Right Balance". I am gaining some good karma by sharing my knowledge & experiences with this group members.


Do not forget to follow "The K Junction" on Facebook page & closed Facebook groupTwitter and Instagram for day to day updates that might not always find a place on this blog. Subscribe to our YouTube channel to know more about our early learning journey, DIY & Montessori & Waldorf inspired activities for kids, kids books & toys reviews and much more!


Hope to see you around. Happy Parenting!


No comments:

Post a Comment