Dec 6, 2016

DIY - Tutorial - How To Laminate At Home (VLOG)


We do a lot of DIY learning activities with ready made printables. For durability, I laminate them, but not in the market. It is expensive! I laminate them at home using lamination pouch & iron & it costs less than 1/3rd of the market cost. Here is a quick & simple tutorial for the same. You can thank me later for saving your money if you too are into using printables & are laminating in the market currently ;)

Featured in this video are Nativity story finger puppet printable that I am going to use in my Christmas themed activities. The K Junction in collaboration with BabyChakra is hosting an 18 days Christmas theme activity series for kids. Have a look HERE for more details. Do not forget to subscribe to get all the activities in your mailbox/facebook news feed.




No comments:

Post a Comment